Door Knocker Media is seeking a contract hire to work closely with the Creative Director and Executive Producer on a myriad of projects ranging from branded content to documentary vignettes. The successful candidate has extensive editing experience, excellent problem solving skills and is of course, a great collaborator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Executive Producer and Creative Director on all offline edits
- Establish streamlined workflow using Adobe Premiere and Creative Cloud
- Archive content
- Prep content for online delivery
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years editing experience using NLE programs. Abobe Premiere a must.
- Basic understanding of Adobe creative products such as Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Ability to convert content into various formats, with a strong understanding of various codecs including broadcast delivery specs.
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Must be flexible and collaborative
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem solving skils
- Team player
Send us your CV with subject OFFLINE EDITOR to firstname.lastname@example.org