Hey producer people..
Are you a Creative Producer looking to collaborate with a dynamic team? Love getting your hands dirty in multiple aspects of production including idea generation, writing, casting and field work? We are building our dream team which will create original content, tell great stories and move people!
Door Knocker Media is seeking a producer to work on a myriad of projects ranging from branded content, documentary vignettes and network television. The successful candidate has varied production experience, excellent problem solving skills and is of course, a great collaborator. Attitude and drive to make the best content is everything for us! We are a growing company looking to add more awesome to our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Executive Producers on content creation and production for a broad range of commercial, corporate and network television projects.
- Liaise with vendors and partners to create budgets, schedules
- Keen interest video creative and storytelling trends cross industry
- Manage and schedule the production/post-production team
- Create and manage project budgets
- Shooting and/or editing ability an asset
- 3-5 Years experience as a video/multimedia producer
- Degree or diploma with a focus in Television Broadcasting, New Media Production, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong project management skills, inclusive of advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage people and work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Deadline oriented with an ability to manage and anticipate changing priorities.
- Strong familiarity with web-based tools and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
Send us your CV with subject PRODUCER to firstname.lastname@example.org