Are you highly organized and SUPER type A? Love getting your hands dirty in multiple aspects of production including budgets, schedules and communication strategies? We are building our dream team which will create original content, tell great stories and move people!
Door Knocker Media is seeking a Production Coordinator to work on a myriad of projects ranging from branded content, documentary vignettes and network television. The successful candidate has varied production experience, excellent problem solving skills and is of course, a great collaborator. Attitude and drive to make the best content is everything for us! We are a growing company looking to add more awesome to our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall administrative production support and coordination
- Prepare schedules and supervise production workflow to meet delivery requirements and timelines
- Freelance crew booking and gear rentals
- Creation and Distribution of production schedules
- Compile and research: contacts, costs, restrictions, logistics and permits for locations
- Preproduction and On set shoot assistance
- Work with Creative team to produce and distribute creative decks
- Manage and update project budgets
- Create processes in MS Office, contract and database management
- Produce digital blasts and manage social media posts
- 1-2 Years experience as a Production Coordinator
- Degree or diploma with a focus in Television Broadcasting, New Media Production, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent project management skills, inclusive of advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage people and work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Deadline oriented with an ability to manage and anticipate changing priorities.
- Strong familiarity with web-based tools and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
- Extremely detail oriented
- Problem solving – finding, researching and self-identifying solutions
- Skills using Adobe CC -Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator huge bonus
Send us your CV with subject PRODUCTION COORDINATOR to firstname.lastname@example.org